Our 25 Point Marketing Strategy
To get your home sold, you need a system that markets your property aggressively online, and mixes in traditional marketing as well. Our Marketing Strategy places your home in the best possible light for buyers to view online, call for a showing, and present an offer.
- Submit your listing in the Black Hills Multiple Listing Service (MLS) with plenty of high quality pictures, complete with description and details about your home features. Over 300 agents have access to the MLS, providing the most exposure to the highest number of buyers.
- Provide a Keller Williams Realty For Sale sign on your front lawn.
- Place a lock box on your home for other agents to easily show and sell your home. Every time a Realtor shows your home, their visit time and date will upload to our system.
- Take multiple pictures of your home with wide-angle lens to feature on the many websites and flyers. We never use blurry photos!
- If applicable, take a video and post to www.youtube.com and your custom property website.
- Add a flyer box with flyers with multiple pictures promoting your home.
- Place a home information packet in your home that contains a full color flyer, MLS information sheets, your Seller’s Disclosure Form, a survey (if applicable) and all other information necessary for an agent to write an offer.
- Feature your home with its own website at www.“youraddress”.com. This website contains links to schools, a calculator, maps, our contact information and more.
- Place an additional sign advertising your home’s website and QR code or text information number for easy smartphone access!
- Present your home on Keller Williams Realty Syndication program. Your listing on www.kw.com will be pushed to many real estate websites.
- Feature your home on www.realtor.com.
- Feature your home on our personal website — www.YourRapidCityHome.com.
- Update your listing at our company website — www.kwblackhills.com.
- Update and add pictures on listing at www.trulia.com.
- Update and add pictures on listing at www.zillow.com.
- Bring Keller Williams Realty associates to view the home after weekly sales meeting. (“office caravan”) We will ask for their opinions on the salability and price of your home – and ask for suggestions to help it sell quicker.
- Add your home to the listing board at Keller Williams Realty for over 30 associates to view.
- Hold an open house within the first 3 weeks of listing (if desired). Future open houses will be held as needed.
- Promote your home in our monthly newsletter, “Service For Life”. This newsletter is distributed to about 220 homes.
- Promote your home on our blog.
- Promote you home on our social media channels. We recommend you posting you home’s link on your social media channels as well.
- Keep you updated on showings by other agents. After we receive notification of a showing, we send a request for feedback to the other realtor. We keep you updated on all responses and use this data to market your house better based on what buyers did or did not like.
- Provide you with a net sales sheet at our initial value analysis and with each offer to inform you of the estimated net proceeds from the sale of your home.
- Work with you in negotiating the sale—present every offer to you for your review and handle the paperwork through closing.
- Answer your questions to the best of our ability—or find out the answer!
Our marketing of your Rapid City home allows you to sit back and relax! (well, relax as much as possible, anyway… 🙂 )
Call Us Now to Get Rolling!